REFERENCES / CREDITS
- BallotPedia : www.Ballotpedia.org
- VOTE.org: www.VOTE.org
- The Giving Trump: https://www.thegivingtrump.com/
- Members of Congress & Congressional District Maps: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/map
- Sen. Doug Jones (D): https://www.jones.senate.gov/
- Information Cradle: https://informationcradle.com/
- Alabama Public Radio: https://www.apr.org/
- Elmore County Republican Party: https://www.elmorerepublicans.com/CAN.HTM
- Alabama Daily News: https://www.aldailynews.com/op-ed-bradley-byrne-on-israel-and-the-squad/
- Alabama State Legislature: http://www.legislature.state.al.us/aliswww/default.aspx
- Senate Conservatives (AL State):
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com
- Jeff Sessions: www.jeffsessions.com
- We Meet interview with Jerry Carl (R-AL1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLTPsKkisIo
- Jerry Carl for Congress: https://www.jerrycarlforcongress.com/
More to be added as progress is made:
Fair Use Act Disclaimer
This site is for news reporting, comment, criticism and research purposes only.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair Use Definition
Fair use is a doctrine in United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test.
Display of publicly available information does not insinuate endorsement.
Site owner is not connected personally, professionally, financially or any other way, to any individual listed on this site.
Views and or opinions are solely that of the site owner and based on research cited in publicly available information and presented for public use under the 1st Amendment.